Since we established the business in 2012, we have worked with over 50% of UK universities including Russell Group institutions, newly-established universities and everyone in between. We also have a growing number of European and International University clients.
Our portfolio of work is varied but tends to focus on two areas; employability and employer engagement. We don’t have set products or services to ‘sell’ to Universities as we believe context is critical to this hugely complex sector. Rather we design keynotes/workshops/conferences, facilitate focus groups/consultation, deliver coaching, conduct research, develop strategy or design and manage complex longitudinal projects – all dependent on the strategic objectives, team capabilities and budgets that suit our clients.
To bring this to life, here are some examples of smaller and larger pieces of work we have undertaken for University clients:
- Consultation, development and implementation of a new employer engagement strategy
- Design and delivery of the highly innovative TMC (Talent Management Consultancy) and ICL (Innovation Community Labs) as part of NTU’s Enabling Innovation programme
- Placement process design and simplification
- Design and continued delivery of the highly successful RISE SCR internship scheme, in partnership with Sheffield City Region, Sheffield Hallam University and the University of Sheffield
- Design and delivery of a one-day internal conference for all employability, careers and employer engagement colleagues
- Executive coaching for Directors and Heads of Careers
- University Executive Group/Senior Leadership team keynotes on employability and employer engagement from a market-wide and employer perspective
- Employer engagement team training
- Competitor analysis research and reports on employability and/or employer engagement
- Module reviews and online learning resources development
- Consultation and re-alignment of multiple graduate attributes frameworks
We tend to focus on working with academic, professional services and careers service colleagues (as we see this as a genuine route to sustainable, long term and large scale impact within institutions) however we do also deliver some student facing employability activities when it is right for our clients. Examples include:
- Delivery of highly interactive ‘Think like a recruiter’ workshops
- Project management of a student-employer mentoring programme
- Design and delivery of employability development centres, mock assessment centres/interviews
To find out more about what we do, or how we could support you, please just pick up the phone and have a chat or click on the link below to check out some case studies and quotes.
Our work with career services document